Monday, August 8, 2011

Finished Book: The Other End of the Leash

I'm feeling rather smart lately.  I finished another book.  I can't remember when the last time I finished two books within a week of each other was and I'm sure that won't happen again for quite some time.



The last leg of our vacation I whipped open Patricia McConnell's fabulous book The Other End of the Leash.  I had read it several years ago (thanks Kristin!) and thought that I needed a refresher.  Patricia writes with such lovely humor and doesn't fluff around blathering about nonsense.  For anyone looking to read a great book on overall canine behavior, this is one of the best...right up there with Bones by Suzanne Clothier.

Now it's decision time.  Should I pick up and read Patricia's other book, For the Love of a Dog or, as orginally planned, finish reading Brenda's book on aggression?  Decisions, decisions, decisions...I think some double duty reading is in order yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment