Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Warning! DBN Alert!

Super duper D.B.N. alert!  Sound the sirens!!

Laura got her new treat pouch from Amazon today! 

I anxiously opened the shipping box and ripped the tool out of it's packaging and put it on.  All with a great big smile on my face.  It replaces an old, tatered beast that was about a year old...it was falling apart, the spring steel shot and exposed...rubbing away the fabric around it so much that it drew blood last week to an unlucky trainer (me!).  The spring, itself, fell apart this morning and was almost fed to Oscar (on accident, I swear!) as it had been mixed in with the treats.  Whoopsies. 

Saaa-weet hip action; my new treat pouch fashionably placed!


Woo-hoo!  There is nothing quite like a brand new, virgin treat pouch just waiting to be lathered with super num-num dog treats.  Oh, the sweet, sweet sight of the clean black polyester-blend fabric.  The crisp, precise open and close of the spring steel access pouch.  I'm giddy just thinking about it. 

Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment