Friday, July 22, 2011

Butt Floss (with a side of white floofy hair)

You know you're in Oscar's inner circle of friends when he gives you his favorite greeting ritual; The Full Body Butt Floss.  Oh, you don't know what that is?  Well, you are missing out my friends.  It's when Oscar goes head first in between your legs and burrows the top of his head into your crotch, then smoothly continues (nose proudly up in the air) through your legs and stops just in the precise location to receive a good 'ol butt scratch.  I swear, nothing makes him happier (well, the water hose does).

Of course my husband and I don't just let him do this to any old person, including ourselves, without asking nicely first (as one should expect when their nether regions are involved), but occasionally he gets away with it like he did this morning when I dropped him off at doggy day care.  He went right up to the handler after I released him from his sit/stay...all wiggly bodied...and, bam!, BUTT FLOSS TIME!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you get some good butt floss time with those you love today.  If not, you can always buy this to fulfill your desire to be "flossed" by a doggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment