Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finished DVD Seminar - Cujo Meets Pavlov by Kathy Sdao

Thank you to Tawzer Dogs and their lovely Black Friday Sale which allowed me to purchase Kathy Sdao's Cujo Meets Pavlov DVD for 1/2 price!  (Merry Christmas to me!)

What a fantastic seminar Kathy put(s) on regarding dogs that show fear-based aggression to other dogs and how to treat it using one of the best, scientific-based methods around, that has been used for years, Classical Counter Conditioning.

This was the first opportunity I have had to see Kathy Sdao present material and she is fantastic.  Fun, witty, extremely educated and knowledgeable.  She is a real joy to watch and her passion pours out of her body as she presents.  Her explanation of the different methods of learning theory are simple and easy to understand and her detail description of Classical Counter Conditioning is well laid out and really helped me get a much better grasp on the method.  Specifically the order in which you are supposed to present the unconditioned stimulus and the conditioned stimulus.  

My only regret is that I didn't buy more of her seminars for 1/2 off, but I was on a limited budget last week.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment